Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Totally Down

My car just being clashed today when it it was parking in front of my house. But the thing I feel sad is not bout the car. Is the Indian girl who clashed my car. She is just a beginner and she did not has good skill and came from a poor family. I did not scold her and I stopped my family for being rude to her( clash in front of my house)
She promised to pay for the repairment of car worth rm250. RM250 may cost so little for you. But it cost so much for her. The moment she struggle to start her little Kancil car again to park her car properly is so made me mixed feeling. And, imagine this is not a small accident, imagine when those poors need few thousands to pay for hospital fees for surgery cost?

I am so sad for her.
In this country, the poors will become poorer, and the rich and powerful will getting more rich and more powerful. For the poors, they only have limited incomes yet have to face high inflation rate of price of goods especially in this City Area.
Its so pathetics.
and we cant do anything for this.

The next thing I sad is that the Leader of Country and Media had totally spoilt the harmony of country with racial issue today.
This is totally ridiculous and hurt-ful to the non-Malays.
I meant, we have living in such harmony lifestyle for decades, and just because of they did not win the Votes and start to blame it on single race. Didnt they know they are actually so many PAS and PKR candidates won in Kelantan, Terengganu and in Selangor. But why only point to the single race? and this will definitely mislead the nations who lack of mature thinking will think that the Chinese is actually the anti-BN and also anti-Malays. And it will make the situation worse and worse.

I work in a Volvo Car Plant and despite I knew there early before that there are 90% + Malays there in the company but it never stop me from going there.  It has been so nice to work with them in past 2 months. For me, there are no different between Malay, Chinese and Indian. There are only the provokers and the good one.
Similarly, I do angry and shame for my Chinese friends who is so emotional and scold my Malay friends.
We are living in the same country. why should we being so aggressive and rude to each other? Is that the culture that we want? is that the thing that we wish our future generation learn from us?

Stop being anger and try to provoke news. Be nice and keep calm. Together we can continue the harmony of our country. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I feel that too. Throughout the ITP, I mixed with Malay community. I realised the big gap of richness in Malaysia. They just earn RM500 per month. How could they spend for their family every month? No matter what race are you, there is kind or bad people.