Saturday, January 12, 2013

exchange programme

Going oversea's university for exchange program was one of my biggest dream in my uni life since beta or gamma year =/

However I was actually a contracted student by MMU .. Hence I needa finish my study on time in June 2014.. and if I go for an exchange program I will either squeeze all difficult engineering subject in few semester or I extend my study in MMU and this definitely not allowable ...
so until now I still did not apply for it...

Yet, I was still planning a for an exchange program in June 2014 to August or later of 2014! as that time I am still an active student before I graduate :)
so perhap...
I might give myself a half year of gap before entering the real working life...

and ya it is just perhaps =/ I hope this dream comes true



anyway Lim Kim Keng you needa study hard for your finals now!! wake up and stop wasting time =/
aza!

No comments: