I just back from China two weeks ago but due too laziness and too many picture n stories in Beijing, I will post the Beijing blog later :) stay tune
Today (18 March) , I've just returned from camp at Bentong Pahang! its a campsite call Dusun Eco Resort
The place is situated on the banjaran Titiwangsa and surrounds by mountains around, it is quite deep inside in jungle
The camp is organised by SRC MMU and only about 30 selected participants that fullfill academics and cocu requirements to join this camp. it's only RM10! so worthy, so fun!
we gone thru marching, rafting, obstacles climbing, flying fox, suspension bridge and etc activities
I am really enjoy the camp, not only the activities but the people around :)
the campers are all mixing of Malays indian chinese and International and work together and communicate well and had fun in the camp
thanks to the work comm to organise such meaningful event
I am sure everyone gained something and learnt alot in this camp
I enjoyed it :)
it enriched my weekend and jot down a memory in my life's chapter
stay tune for my Beijing Post!


No comments:
Post a Comment