It's 1st November
I had an eventful day that I felt happy though its very very tiring
the day start with tutorial class at noon
after that I went to eat with limited time and went to MMU entrance to lead Trip to Alor Gajah
It is a trip by MMU Institutes of Engineers to AUO Sunpower Factory
Right after made sure all attendees had arrived
we get into the bus and depart to Alor gajah!
I felt indeed happy yet worry as it was my First time to lead a visiting trip to a factory
From MMU to Alor gajah isn't far
it took us about 30 minutes for the jouney
We were abit late to the factory
so without any delay we were got into the conference room and start to listen to the briefing about the Factory
we got know about Solar cells and how the way the factory works
After the trip it was about 7pm
I quickly rushed for a Graphics LAB at F.E.T(faculty engineering) after back to MMU
and I did not have time for my dinner
the class last for 3 hours and i was in hunger in 3 hours =/
after that, I quickly went to settle my meal
and rush to another venue! - batu berendam sport complex
It was futsal time at 11pm and again it is organised by me as well
so it was so busy that i need to called up 14 people to gather at that complex :)
but It was fun to play futsal!
In the end, I back home at 2am+
wad a tiring day but happy to have packful activities per day =)
I am taking the name of attendee
No comments:
Post a Comment