it was like woah?!! I got 1st class(3.79) , 4 As and 1 B+
haha kinda unbelieved as I was struggling in previous sem
perhap the hard works had paid off :)
so now
Trimester 2
we have finished 2 weeks of lecture n tutorial classes
overall was okay and I am trying to not lose the track of the syllabus
yeah.. Kim Keng is revising from time to time now
of course he does slack and sleep most of the time
sometimes I felt bored that I do not have things to do
is it a wise option not to join any event in this trimester?
I don't know...
It was kinda of contradicting
anyway just enjoy the super free life now :)
well I just visit the HONDA Plant Malaysia which is located in Alor Gajar Melaka
rm7
we manged to get Honda Cap, refreshment, and of course to visit and know the process in assembling one Honda Car :)
It was fun trip. thanks to MMUIEM
No comments:
Post a Comment