Monday, December 21, 2009

FUN WEEKEND

Time flies and so fast
its already
The weekend before Xmas..
two roommates back to hometown shah alam and left me alone this weekend
aiks, feeling quite lonely and I dislike this kind of feeling
maybe I was born in a big family? =p
I thought I will be having a funless and boring weekend at home and facing with books and laptop
However, this thought was wrong and I enjoyed my weekend very much!
really thanks to my classmates
who accompany me throughout the weekend.
we play together, eat together, sing together, study together and even sleep together ._.
getting more close with them and happy to have them(I am not gay lou)

Friday 18 Dec
Aaron came to my house and we study and discussed presentation together at my house
with a friend beside u is totaly better than study alone ^^
at night, after dinner
we continue to study while listening songs with my loud speakers
hee, we sing along as well.. lol
one more friend, chung joining us study at night
and he sleep at my house
so glad to sleep(not together but same room) with him
we chat til I fall asleep
haha~

Saturday 19 Dec
Me and the friend woke up at 9 am and went for breakfast with aaron and pang~
after that, Pang joined us study at my house
and the samething happened~
study + speaker loud and+ chit chat
it's a fun learning or nice study method somehow~ ^^
At night,
we went to church
had Xmas celebration and Xchanged presents~ ._.
quite fun to be there
watching drama, listening to talk, singing hill and Xmas songs~
aftert that we went to mamak stall and watch Liverpool and Man Utd games~
both teams ended with losing~ LOL
at night I never sleep at my own room
I went to aaron's room(apartment)to stay overnight
I watched movie with him and slept at 3am~ hee
We watched tsunami, not bad and quite funny movie~

Sunday 20 Dec
i woke up at 10~
online and do homeworks awhile then go makan~
After lunch, went to library and completed the calculus one topic hw~
Then we get ready to have fun!
it was steven(classmate) birthday and we went to Jetty to sing k~
really fun to sing with them aka jokers
ahaha
i enjoyed singing and shouting
lol~ coz i sang alot very high mia songs like alex to , Tuo Diao~
after that, we went to eat satay celup nearby~
really delicious and quite worth
and
begitulah,
weekend aku yang amat menceriakan and bermaka
terima kasih kepada rakan sekelas aku
nikmati masa dengan kamu
time to sleep as tomorow got morning class^^

a fun weekend i had~

sekian, wabilah taufiq wahidayah wassalam~

*pic will be updated some other's day~ ^^

No comments: